Don’t burn yourself out, if your Hobs burn themselves out.
Just think about the use of your Gas or Electric Hob – whether its frying a cheeky cooked breakfast at the weekend, boiling your vegetables for dinner, cooking up some eggs for brunch, heating up a tasty stir-fry for lunch or grill-panning your favourite meats (there’s a lot we use our Hob’s for and probably underestimate just how much we reply on them).
Depending on the spec of your Gas/Electric hob, the average cost is between £150-300. Considering you use this appliance at least once a day, it’s safe to say you’d be at a lost end if you suddenly weren’t able to use it.
Cover starts from only £65 for 12 months cover, and with an Assuranty Nationwide insurance policy, you can rest assured that in the event of any breakdown, whether that be mechanical, electrical or even accidental – we will be on hand to assist you every step of the way.
All callout charges, repairs and replacement costs are inclusive of the premium you pay – you are entitled to an unlimited number of claims, will receive first-line technical assistance from our trained Support staff, speedy repair services and if your Hob cannot be repaired, we will also provide a replacement.
Protect your Hob today and you won’t have any meal replacements to think about.
What is covered?
- The cost of callouts, repairs and labour.
- Free replacement if your Appliance is beyond economic repair (up to the maximum claims limit of £500).
- Free technical assistance.
- Electrical, mechanical and accidental damage.
- Inclusive installation of the new Appliance.
In addition to this;
- Enjoy a speedy repair service.
- Benefit from multi-appliance discounts if you cover more than one appliance.
- Unlimited callouts.
- Flexible payment options available.
- Coverage for any Appliance make/model
- No age restriction to Appliance
Insurance Rate Card for gas and electric hobs