Assuranty Nationwide Limited
1). The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
The FCA is an independent body that regulates financial services.
You should use the information in this document to decide if our services are right for you.
2).Whose products do we offer?
– We can offer products from a range of insurers.
– We can offer products from a limited number of insurers. Ask us for a list of insurers we offer insurance from.
- We only offer products from a single insurer.
3). Which service will we provide you with?
– We will advise and make a recommendation for you after we have assessed your Television/ Home Appliance insurance
- You will not receive advice or a recommendation from us. We may ask some questions to narrow down the selection of products that we will provide details on. You will then need to make your own choice about how to proceed.
4). What will you have to pay us for our services?
– A fee.
- No fee. You will receive a copy of our Terms & Conditions which will tell you about any other fees you may be charged.
5). Who regulates us?
Assuranty Nationwide Limited is an Appointed Representative of European Specialty Risks Limited which is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number 565023. Any questions, claims or complaints regarding this policy should initially be sent to Assuranty Nationwide Limited by telephoning them on 0800 012 4478.
6). What to do if you have a complaint
We aim to provide you with a high quality service but we do recognise that things can go wrong. If you are unhappy with your service and you wish to register a complaint, please contact us:
In writing: Customer Support Manager. Assuranty Nationwide Limited, Chancery House, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 1JB.
By phone: Telephone 0800 012 4478
By email: email@example.com
If our final response to your complaint does not meet with your satisfaction you may complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
7). Are we covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)?
Elite Insurance Company Limited, who underwrite this contract, are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). You may be entitled to compensation if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim. Most insurance contracts are covered for 90% of the claim. Further information about compensation scheme arrangements are available from the FSCS. Telephone 020 7892 7300