Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Information About Us
Assuranty Nationwide Limited is an Appointed Representative of Tobell Insurance Services Limited who are Authorised and Regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority under FRN 309576.
You can verify this by visiting http://www.fsa.gov.uk /register/firmSearchForm.do
We only accept orders from individuals in the UK.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
– You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
– You are at least 18 years old; and,
– You are resident in the UK.
How the contract is formed between You and Us
– After purchasing your policy, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us, and We will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the policy has been set up.
– We will not process your order until payment has been received in full.
– If you make a mistake with your order, you may be able to correct any mistakes made by email prior to your policy being processed.
– We are entitled to refuse any order made by you for any reason.
– When making a request you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting goods or services are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make your request and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods and services. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible.
Price and Payment
– The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on the Website. Prices advertised on the Website include Insurance Premium Tax (IPT).
– Payment shall be made by you by the means specified on the Website and shall not be deemed to be made until We have received cleared funds in respect of the full amount stated in the order.
– Prices are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted.
– Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment with Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Solo, Maestro and Electron. We also accept payments via Paypal.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications We send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that We provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Transfer of Rights and Obligations
– The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
– You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
– We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
– If We fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
– A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
– No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
– These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of the Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
– We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
– Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
Our right to vary these Terms and Conditions
– We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities or for any other reason in our sole discretion which We may decide.
– You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if We notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before We send you the Policy Confirmation (in which case We have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of your paperwork).
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and irrespective of your place of domicile, in the event of any dispute associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
– Questions, comments or requests regarding these terms and conditions or our Products should be addressed to info@ assurantynationwide.co.uk
– If you have any complaints these should be addressed in writing to Chancery House, St. Nicholas Way, Sutton, SM1 1JB.