LCD, LED, Plasma?
As a nation, we love television. With daily soap operas, weekly dramas, reality TV, documentaries and much more, we tend to be permanently glued to our television screens. Even if we’re out, maybe at work or enjoying a night on the tiles, we can now ensure we don’t miss a single programme with the help of catch up services, recording facilities and series links. Needless to say, we have all become a little obsessed.
So what would we do if our Television breaks down? We’d rather not have to think about that prospect, right?!
We’ve made our policies easy, simple and straight to the point – together with taking into consideration the most important factor of affordability.
If our engineers cannot repair your Television, you are entitled to a replacement Television free of charge. We always try to arrange our replacements at the earliest opportunity and will have you back up and running as soon as possible.
What is covered?
- The cost of callouts, repairs and labour.
- Free replacement if your Appliance is beyond economic repair (up to the maximum claims limit of £500).
- Free technical assistance.
- Electrical, mechanical and accidental damage.
- Inclusive installation of the new Appliance.
In addition to this;
- Enjoy a speedy repair service.
- Benefit from multi-appliance discounts if you cover more than one appliance.
- Unlimited claims.
- Flexible payment options available.
- Coverage for any Appliance make/model
- No age restriction to Appliance
Insurance Rate Card for TV (televisions)